Axe & Sledge Pumpies – Nitric Oxide Support – 100VCAPS
Axe & Sledge Pumpies – Nitric Oxide Support – 100VCAPS
Welcome to pump townnn
Getting a good pump is often considered a sign of a good workout, especially if your goal is to build muscle! The pump is a result of metabolic stress which is one of the three mechanisms that contribute to muscle hypertrophy. So, it turns out that the pump isn’t just “bro science” after all but it’s actually very beneficial for building muscle.nnThere are numerous ways that you can increase your chance of getting a pump including:
- Consuming carbohydrates before and after training
- Staying hydratedIncreasing your sodium intake before and during training
- Shorten your rest periodsLift in the 8-20 rep range
- stimulant intake should be limited to pre and intra workout
- In addition to the methods listed above, you can also consider taking a nitric oxide supplement such as Pumpies!
- Pumpies is a nitric oxide support supplement that’s formulated to promote maximum vasodilation, resulting in increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to the working muscles. With the combination of Nitrosigine®, Vasodrive-ap® epicatechins, and pine bark extract you can expect.
- Long-lasting pumps
- Increased performance
- Improved recovery
In other words, welcome to pump town!
nVitamin c (as ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant that offers a host of health benefits. Vitamin c is required for the synthesis of collagen, neurotransmitters, and l-carnitine. It’s also involved in protein metabolism, the immune system, absorption of iron, and maintaining a healthy skeletal system.nnAlthough vitamin c takes on many roles in the body, we added it to Pumpies due to its ability to increase nitric oxide bioavailability. In other words, vitamin c helps your body utilize the nitric oxide that’s being produced by the other ingredients in Pumpies. Who knew such a simple addition could lead to longer-lasting pumps!n
nThe first branded ingredient in Pumpies is nitrosigine® which is a patented complex of arginine, inositol, and silicate from nutrition 21, llc. Nitrosigine® is a more bioavailable form of arginine that significantly raises nitric oxide production.nnNitrosigine® may:n
- Increase muscular pumps and performance
- Enhance focus and cognitive flexibility
- Promote recovery by reducing inflammation and muscular damage
The second branded ingredient in Pumpies is Vasodrive-ap® from Novanutra, llc. Vasodrive-ap® is composed of two low molecular weight lactotripeptides named isoleucine-proline-proline (IPP) and valine-proline-proline (VPP) which are derived from hydrolyzed milk casein. These lactotripeptides have the unique ability to inhibit the breakdown of angiotensin converting enzymes (ace). Ace is responsible for vasoconstriction which is the opposite of vasodilation. Vasoconstriction leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which is not what we want when the pump is our goal.nnSince nitrosigine® and Vasodrive-ap® target two different pathways, they work synergistically to increase pumps, performance, and blood flow! It’s important to point out that Pumpies carry a milk allergy since they feature Vasodrive-ap® which is sourced from milk. Check with a healthcare professional if you are allergic to milk before taking Pumpies.
The next ingredient in Pumpies is epicatechin, which is derived from camellia sinensis leaf. Epicatechin is a bioactive flavonoid that’s naturally present in various foods such as dark chocolate and tea leaves.nnSince epicatechin seems to be capable of inhibiting myostatin, it’s often found in natural muscle builders. So, what is epicatechin doing in a nitric oxide supplement?nnWell beyond its ability to down-regulate myostatin the epicatechins are capable of elevating nitric oxide production and mitochondrial synthesis through activating endothelial nitric oxide synthase (enos).nnAs we know by now, greater nitric oxide production results in more blood flow and nutrient delivery to the working muscles. In other words, longer-lasting pumps, improved performance, and better recovery!nnSupplementing with epicatechins may:
- Enhance insulin sensitivity
- Increase strength and muscle growth
- Improve endurance
Pine bark extract
The last active ingredient in Pumpies is 100 milligrams of pine bark extract, also known as pinus pinaster. Pine bark extract is rich in various polyphenols including pycnogenol, catechins, phenolic acids, and procyanidins which are attributed to its health-promoting properties.nnResearch suggests that pine bark extract has cardiovascular benefits because of its ability to promote relaxation of blood vessels, inhibit angiotensin-converting enzyme (ace), and improve microcirculation via enhancing capillary permeability. Overall, pine bark extract is a solid way to round out the formula!n
- CONTAINS: MILK
- ALLERGEN WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES MILK, EGGS, SHELLFISH, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, WHEAT, SOYBEANS, AND SESAME.
- AS A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT, TAKE 5 CAPSULES 30-40 MINUTES BEFORE TRAINING.
- NEW USERS SHOULD START WITH 2-3 CAPSULES. DO NOT CONSUME MORE THAN 5 CAPSULES IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD
Canada Wide Delivery
Want quality workout wear you can try on and flex at home in the mirror? Flex away, you order, and we deliver across Canada to your door in days. Now get back to your rep!
As always since 2007, you will get the five-star quality products plus service shopping with us. Plus, our brands are built and tested for athletes since the 80’s, now that is true dedication to the iron sport.
Free Expedited Shipping
We want you to get your goodies as soon as possible without paying huge shipping fees. Get your new gym essentials sooner with our free expedited shipping on orders $79+.